Kennedy St CiO
Charity no: 1189265
Reg office: Bank House, Southwick Square, Southwick, Brighton, BN4 24FN
At Kennedy CiO we are not doctors and do not offer medical advice. The information we provide is based on our personal experiences, training, studies of Recovery from addiction, recovery coaches, counsellors and recovery practitioners but primarily from our personal experiences as recovering addicts and our findings of what works.
1. The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, socisl media, programs, services, fundraising events and/or products are for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own personal use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as Recovery coaches & peer mentors only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, recovery from addiction and what options are available to you locally. Whilst we may make suggestions, ultimately, the choices you make regarding your recovery options, lie with you
2. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
3. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, social media, programs, services, and products. Fundraising events disclaimer:1. By donating and signing up for our fundraising events you acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our website, blog, social media and or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results.
2. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
3. In the event that you do get involved in any of our virtual or community events that we provided through our website, blog, social media, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
4. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of recovery research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.